it’s been almost a week now since i finally cleaned my room from the debris of the last finals week i had in UST. and so as the dust slowly settles and disappears into thin air, here are some random things that i have learned.
2. importante ang piso. ang piso ay kayang bumuo ng isang daang piso.
3. a hug a day keeps your troubles away.
an article a day keeps low scores away.
4. learn to read between the lines. di porket parating dinidiscuss yun ang lalabas sa test.
5. i bounce back better after a failure.
6. fish are friends. not food.
7. kung hindi para sa yo, hindi tlaga.
pero kung gusto mong ipilit, sige lang hanggang mauntog ka.
kung hindi ko pinipilit, hindi ko talaga gusto.
8. you can’t please everyone. so start with yourself.
9. tagaytay is still <3.
10. i get by with a little help from my friends.
11. aanhin ang nireview kung tulog ka naman sa test.
12. real friends are like beer. even if after spending a night with them will give you a headache, babalikan mo parin.
13. i get bored easily.
14. hindi pa pala ako patay. mababaw parin ang kaligayahan ko.
15. you never know what you’ve got until it’s gone. so be grateful for whatever comes into your life. no matter how long or short it was.
16. everything deserves the benefit of the doubt. a person is innocent until proven guilty.
17. 100 until proven otherwise.
18. people will always shock you, so be sure you can surprise them back.
19. life. goes. on
20. and the story does not end here.